Sunday, December 13, 2009

CHERRY CHERRY CHRISTMAS

Have A Merry Cherry Cherry Christmas

Tonight I'm going to show off this sparkly lime-green purse. The purse is attached to a silver-tone kiss-lock frame. I have also added a charm with two pink cherries and green leaves that match the bead-knitting. The change purse is not lined, but coins do not fall through the knitting. Purse is finished off very nicely on the inside as well. Click on the photo for a close-up.

Check back tonight for another bead-knitted change purse - a vintage pearly color.

S.W.A.K.

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

OH MY! I think I'm going to hyperventilate!!! That little green purse is ADORABLE!!! GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE that color. And WOW -- for the benefit of your other readers (having made one of those little purses myself), can I just say what a BARGAIN that price is??? It's BEAUTIFUL Marsha -- thanks for sharing -- I LOVE it!!!