Sunday, January 17, 2010

BAUBLES, BANGLES AND BEADS

And yet, another bead-knitted change purse - this time in aqua with a silver-tone frame and butterfly charm.
Speaking of beads...
Look what I found today - these gorgeous pink silver-lined seed beads! I was at Braswell Galleries today (it's a gigantic warehouse and they have all kinds of vintage - you name it, they've got it) and there they were, just waiting for me. There is just enough to make another change purse. I'm thinking Valentine.

S.W.A.K.

6 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Love, love that little aqua purse! Very pretty. Can't wait to see a valentine version!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Gorgeous, Marsha! Love that aqua!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Very cute Marsha. The pink ones would make a perfect Valentine Day purse.

I used to be Gigi Minor - but now I'm Annie Kight said...

This belongs in a museum! So beautiful!

Unknown said...

So glad I bumped into you at Michaels! Great blog!

Unknown said...

So glad I bumped into you at Michaels this morning! Great stuff! LOVE LOVE LOVE the purses!