Wednesday, December 10, 2008

MELLOW YELLOW

(It even has a an adorable little slice of cake charm attached.)

Donovan

Mellow Yellow
I'm just mad about Saffron
Saffron's mad about me
I'm just mad about Saffron
She's just mad about me
{Refrain}
They call me mellow yellow
(Quite rightly)
They call me mellow yellow
(Quite rightly)
They call me mellow yellow
I'm just mad about Fortean
Fourteen's mad about me
I'm just mad about Fortean
She's just mad about me
{Refrain}
Born high forever to fly
Wind velocity nil
Wanna high forever to fly
If you want your cup o'er fill
{Refrain}
(So mellow, he's so yellow)
Electrical banana
Is gonna be a sudden craze
Electrical banana
Is bound to be the very next phase
They call it mellow yellow
(Quite rightly)
They call me mellow yellow
(Quite rightly)
They call me mellow yellow
Saffron -- yeah
I'm just mad about her
I'm just mad about Saffron
She's just mad about me
{Refrain}
(Oh so yellow, oh so mellow)

S.W.A.K.

It's alright, all night, it's alright
It's okay, all day, it's okay
You'll learn to do this, the Peppermint Twist
Yeah, yeah

If you don't want to make a Cookie Swap post, why don't you e-mail me your favorite Christmas cookie recipe and I'll copy it into my "The More The Merrier" Christmas Cookie Swap. I know you've got a favorite! (CuteStuffInside at hotmail dot com - and please be sure to fill in the subject line with "Cookie Swap").

THE MORE THE MERRIER!!!

P.S. - Get on over to Jennifer Paganelli's blog and check out her Christmas Trees post - you'll see a great holiday card holder made by Marnie out of Sis Boom fabric - notice the photo in the holder on the table (yep - that's Frannie peeking out at you!).

7 comments:

Carla said...

Such a beautiful little purse! Love the color.

Kritta22 said...

you are so stinking cute with your songs! And purse!
I'm emailing you for your cookie swap. I was going to post but was totally sick this weekend and made them in my pj's with my son puking in between batches. Definately not picture worthy!!!

Jennifer Paganelli said...

Marsha I am mad for these little purses and sent a couple of folks your way..time will tell . It was so lovely meeting you bring more cards to the show next time we love having Frannie here!! Seriously so lovely to have you as a neighbor..keep it up..love it all...Jennifer

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Love the yellow but I think so far my fave is the blue. And I need to post for the Cookie (Candy) Swap. I will be doing that tomorrow. I have to take pictures of my goodies!

Jen :)

Thimbleanna said...

Oh, very big sigh. I just adore those purses! And Frannie with Martha -- How FUN!!!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

You are killing me with those adorable little bags. They are the CUTEST!!! Keep on singing!!

Andrea said...

Your little purses are truly gorgeous!!!Do you mind if I ask where you get those cute little jeweled frames? Love them!!! Andrea