Sunday, December 23, 2012

TWELVE DRUMMERS DRUMMING

WOW!  Frannie did it!  You know, this really wasn't that easy, she stuck with it, and to me that is the most important part.  (Yes, she did have a little push/help from me now and then, but we all need a little encouragement sometimes - right?).

Drum roll, please... (drum roll - get it?)

 
Twelve miniature drums (about 1" tall) made from empty spools of thread (why do I save these things? - the plastic kind - not my vintage wood spools that I have been collecting), cardboard from a cereal box, bits of scrapbook paper, pipe cleaners, leftover gold knitting thread, a round paper punch, scissors and a glue stick.

...11 Pipers Piping, 10 Lords A Leaping, 9 Ladies Dancing, 8 Maids A Milking, 7 Swans A Swimming, 6 Geese A Laying, 5 Gold RIngs, 4 Calling Birds, 3 French Hens, 2 Turtle Doves, and A Partridge In A Pear Tree

My favorite project was the Four Calling Birds and I'll definitely consider making more of those (in my own way) for next year.
 
MERRY, MERRY!

1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Awesome!!! Hooray for getting through all 12 days! Merry Christmas!