Friday, December 16, 2011

WHILE VISIONS OF SUGARPLUMS...

Okay, so these aren't sugarplums, but I am having visions of them dancing in my head. They are simply super fudgy brownies dipped in chocolate ganache and made festive with some red and white sprinkles. Let me show you how my family likes to eat brownies:

Husband likes the ganache part best, so I save him this.

Son likes his unadulterated, so he doesn't mind enjoying the scraps from the cut out shapes. Sometimes he even gets an entire square in the mix. Can you see how fudgy they are?

Now Frannie is a girl after my own heart. She likes hers refined with a big cup (and I do mean big - this one measures 5-1/2" diameter) of ice cold milk served up holiday style with appropriate reading material on the side. As for the selection, I like to think of Frannie as being well-rounded.

BOTTOMS UP!

1 comment: