Saturday, June 6, 2015

THAT'S NOT FRINGE


Made a traditional granny square poncho for Frannie in all her favorite colors.

(It sure is difficult to photograph these things!)


Pink shell neckline.  Squares joined as I went.  Six colors.  No pattern, just figured out the shape and sizing as I went along.  It looks awfully sweet on her.  Frannie loves a warm and cozy poncho.


Same shell border, different color, all the way around outer edge.



It has been steam blocked, but all those tails need to be woven in.  I think I'll wait until September because Frannie won't be able to wear it for the next four months anyway.  Onto another project or two... or three.  ;)

S.W.A.K.

Don't forget to visit Frannie at CuteKatyDolls on YouTube

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Awwww, it's beautiful Marsha! I love the pretty colors and I especially LOVE that sweet little neckline. VERY Pretty!!!