Monday, July 20, 2009

BLUEBERRY HILL

Just a quick break from my top ten list to show you what Frannie's been up to. She's learning how to cook, and this is what she made Sunday morning, with adult supervision, of course. She even garnished it, and look at the cute plate she chose to serve it on! Frannie chose the pink ice cream cone dish for herself, daddy got blue, and I got yellow. After all, you eat with your eyes first, although these pancakes didn't need any assistance. They were yummy!

And just because I can't help myself, I'm going to show you another straw purse anyway. I selected this one because it has a blue gingham lining and thought it coordinated well with the blueberry pancakes. ;)

S.W.A.K.

2 comments:

Red Geranium Cottage said...

Frannie.........the pancakes look yummy and you picked a great plate to put them on.
Love the bag Marsha.

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Great job Frannie! The pancakes look really yummy. Now I want some.

Great summer bag, Marsha. You have quite the collection.