Monday, July 27, 2009

HOT, HOT, HOT!

THE #1 REASON WHY I LOVE SUMMER IS...
HOT, HOT, HOT!

I remember telling you that I hadn't found a basket purse to add to my collection this year, but I never told you I didn't find shoes with wicker heels and a gingham lining to boot (no pun intended)! :) Now I can carry a basket on my arm and walk around in a pair both at the same time! These shoes are Etienne Aigner and came from the new Marshall's Mega Shoe Store - clearance rack - last pair, in my size no less. I think they were waiting for me. Hey Sharon - this song's for you!

S.W.A.K.

P.S. - Don't forget that tomorrow is my "Blogiversary" and I'm going to have a fun giveaway (hope I get it posted by then), so check back and be sure to enter!

6 comments:

birtyboutique0i0 said...

Wow, so cute! Again love the song choice.

Red Geranium Cottage said...

OMGAWD!!!!!!!!! I am so lovin that song. Thank you, I've never had a song played for me before. lol Makes me wanna get up and dance. Gotta run, I feel like dancin, dancin, DANCIN!!!! :-)
HUGS!!

Chocolate Cat said...

These are very cute shoes! Scream out summer to me, oh I wish it wasn't so cold here!!

Merci-Notes said...

Now that is a Great Find! Your size and how CUTE!!!
8i know what you mean about getting everything posted on time for an event, like a bloganniversaery!
I had to post pone mine for having borrowed out my camera! oh well, i can use the extra time.

With kindness,
Mary

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

CUTE shoes!!! What a find. I need to shop Marshall's and TJ Maxx more often!

Comfort Cove Designs said...

Love love love love LOVE your cute shoes!!!!!!!!! I'm a shoe aholic myself. I never was before but the last couple years I have been going crazy for shoes, especially for the summer!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea