Wednesday, July 22, 2009

SUMMER BREEZE

TOP TEN REASONS WHY I LOVE SUMMER
REASON #4
How do you feel about pink wicker? No, I didn't paint it - that's how it came. It's a Maxx New York wicker handbag. It's been part of my collection for about five years. I'm still searching for this year's addition to the straw purse collection, but so far zilch, zip, nada, nothing.

S.W.A.K.

P.S. - I have my first blogiversary coming up on July 28th. I guess that means there should be some sort of giveaway. Hmmmm, wonder what it should be?

2 comments:

Mary Anne Drury said...

CUTE purse !! (can I borrow it for the shore next week????)

Happy Blogiversary ..... I'll check in when we get back from the shore next Friday (31st)

P.S. ..... thanks for the compliment on my banana split drawing !

roseylittlethings said...

i soooo love the pink wicker purse!!!