Thursday, January 29, 2009

HOOKED ON A FEELING

When you hold me in your arms so tight,
You let me know, everything's alright, ahahah
I'm hooked on a feeling, I'm high on believing,
That your in love with me.

View entire lyrics here.

One of those inexpensive, unpainted wall hooks that you can find at Michael's or A.C.Moore. I painted it black, decoupaged on white polka-dots all around to create a scalloped edge, and then topped it off with a Mary Engelbreit paper that I cut out in a heart shape. The side edge also has polka-dots on it. I made three of these for Frannie's room and one extra.


S.W.A.K.


3 comments:

Carla said...

You are so talented! This is adorable.

Thimbleanna said...

You are SO creative! I'll bet Frannie just loves her room!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

That is sooo cool. I wanna be Frannie. My room would look soooo neat.