Sunday, January 25, 2009

MR. POSTMAN

PLEASE MISTER POSTMAN, LOOK AND SEEIS THERE A LETTER IN YOUR BAG FOR ME?WHY'S IT TAKIN' SUCH A LONG TIME
FOR ME TO HEAR FROM THAT BOY OF MINE
C'MON DELIVER THE LETTER, THE SOONER THE BETTER

From the archives. Actual plain white mailbox that was purchased at Walmart and then decoupaged with Mary Engelbreit images, stickers, buttons, charms, and ribbon. Feet are made from unfinished cabinet door knobs (Home Depot), which I painted red, polka-dotted and then glued on.


View entire lyrics here.

S.W.A.K.

4 comments:

Carla said...

That's so cute! I love it.

Barbara said...

I got meet and take a picture with Mary Engelbreit today at the Craft and Hobby Assoc. Convention in Anaheim, CA. It was an honor to meet her... I felt like a total groupie, but that was surreal after being a fan for so many years. So naturally, I am in love with your very Mary mailbox; you should take a picture and mail it to her!

PS I want to put the picture on my blog if is can figure out how to get it off my cell phone...

Mel said...

Who needs letters when you have a darling mail box?? Doesn't get any sweeter!

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

You amaze me Marsha! What a darling mailbox! Makes me want to run out to Walmart to get one to make one myself!