Tuesday, September 2, 2008

CUPCAKE GOODNESS

I received my cupcake goodies from my swap partner, Sharon, at Red Geranium Cottage. It was like taking out at all the goodies in my stocking on Christmas morning. What fun! Look at everything I received:

Inside the box were cupcake wrappers, pick, tins, non-pareils, mini heart-shaped silicone baking cups, a really clever measuring spoon, cupcake take-out box, stickers, bath fizzy, cupcake card with polka-dot handkerchief inside (I do love those polka dots!), 500 Cupcakes book (love, love love), a cake tester with a little cupcake on top (it's sticking out of the book), and also a cupcake wristlet that Sharon made (adorable!). Also,

Is this cute or what? It can hold photos or recipe cards. Wait, something's missing! Oh, there it is. Somebody, whose name is Frannie, took this out of the box when I wasn't looking.

This is an adorable little quilt that Sharon made. I hope you don't mind Sharon, but please feel honored because next to this little crib is another bed:

And upon that bed sits Frannie's favorite doll, Lauren, along with the doll quilt my grandmother made when I was a little girl.

And one more thing Sharon, I'm honored that I was picked in the contest, but just reading your blog and seeing your photos is prize enough. Keep 'em coming!

Next post, contest (giveaway) details, stay tuned.

S.W.A.K.

3 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Hey! That package looks like my package LOL! How cute that Frannie ran off with your little quilt!

Red Geranium Cottage said...

How cute that Frannie is using the quilt for her dolls. I'm glad you guys liked all the stuff. I had so much fun doing it.

Nan said...

Isn't that the loveliest bunch of cupcake love?!? Sharon is such a talented and giving person! I know she loves the fact that your daughter "borrowed" the quilt for her babies! That is so cute!