Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU!

I can't tell you how happy you have all made me by sending me such wonderful comments. I appreciate your coming over here from Red Geranium Cottage to take a peek at my blog (especially since I am very new to all of this). It is such a thrill to see so many viewers! I hope you will come back often as I have so many ideas and pictures to share. Now I want to do something special for you. I'm going to have a giveaway. I hope to post this within the next 24 hours - it will be open for the entire month of September, so you will have plenty of time to join in the fun.

S.W.A.K. S.W.A.K. S.W.A.K. TO YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Oh I just found you and I love your blog! I love cupcakes and your banner is just adorable! Thanks for sharing the details!