Thursday, September 11, 2008

A COUPLE MORE PURSES

Here are a two other purses that I made. This blue floral one is another Amy Butler pattern, the "In Town Bag". It is lined with a pink fabric with white polka dots (what else). This photo doesn't show it, but I did finish it off with a button for the clasp and there are interior pockets on each side. I was really happy with the way it turned out. It was a gift for my sister.

This brown purse was a gift for one of Frannie's teachers. I don't remember where I found the pattern and even what it was called. The lining is the same as the top fabric - a gold and cream stripe and it has two interior pockets. Finished it off with a bead fringe. (What - no polka-dots?) There is also a gold-tone button for the clasp. Her teacher was thrilled!

S.W.A.K.

YOU CAN GUESS MORE THAN ONCE!

1 comment:

PunkiePie (Jen) said...

Great bags Marsha! Since getting the sewing bug, I have bought several purse/bag patterns (and the fabric to go with them) but I haven't had a chance to start another one. I've only did one - the Miranda tote bag from Lazy Girl Designs. A picture of it is posted on my blog.

Jen :)